(Temple, TX) On the First Friday of every month, Historic Downtown Temple is transformed into a giant party! Join us monthly for music, great drinks, amazing food and after hours shopping. First Friday offers something special for everyone and is a wonderful time to explore Downtown Temple!
This month join us as we celebrate:
- Main Street Hall – Teaming up with Celebrations Event Rentals, Woods Flowers, DJ Muscle Productions, Bird Creek Burgers Co., Alchemy Salon, and GoGo’ Frozen Yogurt & Cupcakes to create a glamorous open house on the first night the venue will be open to the public. Get your token from Bird Creek Burger Co, The Hub, or O’Briens to redeem your free sweat treat in our Bridal Suite!
- Bird Creek Burger Co. – Outdoor Farmer’s Market in the Courtyard: Clothes, food, and crafts. Happy hour all day inside $2.50 domestics, $3 drafts, and $4.00 select wines.
- The Hub – Tailgate Party, free beer, cocktails, and live music featuring Lynn Wooley.
- O’Briens Irish Pub – will have street art and live music.
- Darling Decor and More – Sidewalk Sale, all Friday and Saturday
- Ruby’s Resale – 20% Food items
- Pignettis – Osso Bucco (Veal) 8 HOURS IN THE OVEN! Only 15 orders available $30, Live Lobster Ravioli $60 pp
- Nami Japanese Steak – Gyoza appetizer dumpling $4, Harumaki eggroll $3, Monster roll $8, Texas roll $6.
- Cheeves Brothers Steakhouse – 1/2 off appetizers
- Royal Love Beauty Spa – will offer goodies bags; wine, cheese, and crackers; free services; and a spin the wheel of goodies!
For addresses, directions and more information about participating restaurants, merchants, and nightlife, contact Nancy Glover with the Downtown Development Office at 254-298-5379